Company & Role Overview
We are currently recruiting for a full-time, permanent eCommerce Manager at a sports company. The company is located in East London, but the position will feature some aspects of remote working. As an online trading manager, a successful candidate will be enhancing the customers experience and increase sales online focusing solely on the company’s website. The company are looking for passionate candidates who have extensive experience with Microsoft Office.
- Supervising a small number of staff and customer service team, informing staff of any customer query and product updates.
- Responsible for project management and handling all new features to be included on the website.
- Assisting EPOS and product value enquiries, this may include out of hours service when necessary.
- Ensure good relationship with logistics partner, improving delivery time, overseeing global shipping issues, and guaranteeing price competitiveness throughout company stores.
- Overseeing online store packing team and taking note of any issues alongside other senior members of staff.
- Make use of business tools to evaluate set key performance indicators. Assessing demand, returns and stock availability to meet the set stakeholder requirements.
- Manage data entry for items guaranteeing the accuracy of the data.
- Overseeing the timely upload of products online, digital calendar and the unproblematic delivery process to DC.
- Organise all store campaigns from start to end successfully, as well as the progression of campaign landing pages including holiday promotions.
- Identifying popular content regarding customer needs and achieving the company’s chosen aesthetic for the brand.
- Arranging photoshoots with members of the team to make sure all products are photographed.
- To collaborate with business stakeholders using the A/B Testing approach to recognise the customer experience and maintaining UX when making decisions.
- Leading ecommerce matters and planning for the future, collaborating with the website provider to deliver excellent customer online experience.
- To regularly give feedback to the appropriate business stakeholders regarding the implementation, preparation, and expansion of the company’s online store including the performance of the site.
- Finishing adhoc duties when asked by management.
Important Requirements (Essential)
- Relevant experience with digital trading including data analytics
- Sales background
- Experience with running and using back office functionality
- Works well under pressure and experience of meeting professional targets
- Excellent decision making, leadership, and project management skills
- Experience of using Microsoft Suite including Office and Excel
- Experience in a retail environment sports business