Company & Role Overview
Our client is a successful progressive publishing company seeking a Client Services Executive to join their growing marketing team. This opportunity has arisen due to the success and growth of the business.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Client Services and will be responsible for the management of client content and overseeing of client projects across their websites.
This role would suit those with some marketing or client services experience, or those who have previously enjoyed being in a role with significant client contact.
- Acting as main contact for clients after handover from sales.
- Scheduling or organising placement of client content.
- Tracking and reporting internally and for clients.
- Ensuring adherence to deadlines from all key stakeholders.
- Working closely with the rest of the client services team, as well as sales, marketing, editorial and video to ensure smooth operation and accuracy of client projects.
- Responsible for the performance of client projects, and ensuring that they meet and exceed client expectations.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Professional customer service
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Degree: any degree involving or imparting a degree of technical aptitude, business knowledge or marketing skill.
- Experience with any of the following: email marketing software (e.g. MailChimp, Adestra, Omeda), Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), social media software (e.g. Hootsuite), website software (e.g. Wordpress), HTML/CSS coding.
- Client-facing experience.