Company & Role Overview
Our client is a registered charity striving to improve the healthcare industry. An exciting opportunity has come to light for a Campaigns and Engagement Coordinator based on a 12 month fixed term contract, reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager. To be an ideal candidate for this role you will need at least 2 years communication planning/ marketing plans experience.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns to non-member audiences increasing revenue driving opportunities and greater insight into market requirements
- Support Digital Marketing Assistants to increase reach and impact of marketing content.
- Explore and implement ways of increasing international and new audiences
- Coordinate the delivery of our annual World Congress, working with teams across the organisation, to build on recent success and explore new revenue driving opportunities
- Work with existing budgets to demonstrate a positive return on investment and demonstrate a flexible and creative approach to increasing our marketing reach
- Support and contribute to the Communications and content plan.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager and wider External Affairs directorate to develop a single consolidated annual communications plan across all channels
- Work with colleagues in External Affairs and wider organisation to ensure the member experience is at the centre of all projects
- Coordinate & get Involved and Awards programmes – work collaboratively with departments to increase engagement with membership.
- Work with Membership team to deliver annual membership subscription campaign, including the creation of engaging content plan to reinforce the value and benefits of membership
- Be responsible for marketing data insight, reporting and multi-channel reporting.
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager and Digital Implementation Lead to drive value of data in decision making
- Manage survey and questionnaire campaigns with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with Marketing Assistant to develop best practice and increase engagement in customer feedback and insight
- Share ownership and management of the email distribution software.
- Be responsible for client management with providers and look to ensure content is up-to-date, on brand and seek potential ways to improve service to deliver value for money
- Advise and educate departments and external stakeholders to maintain and understand the importance of consistent visual identity across membership communications, including a consistency of tone, message and look.
- 2 years’ experience within communication planning/ marketing plans experience
- Good team collaboration
- Able to work to tight (no!) budgets