Company & Role Overview
Our client is a non-profit organisation with a passion for increasing the standards of healthcare provision in the UK. Our client is looking for an organised Scheduling Officer to come and join their team. The aim of this role is to be responsible for managing and coordinating the timely and efficient scheduling hearings in accordance with processes and legislative requirements. You will also be managing a varied and complex mix of allocated cases, ensuring that actions are prioritised in order of importance and urgency.
This is a Temporary contract, hybrid role with 1 day a week in the office.
- Scheduling of meetings in a tribunal style setting or similar plan and prioritize conflicting requirements under pressure to meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Handling high-level administrative tasks, including diary management.
- You will deal with people from all levels and from a diverse range of backgrounds - including people who may be vulnerable.
- To ensure that a high quality of customer service is provided to all internal & External stakeholders, acting as first point of contact.
- To carry out assessments identifying and minimising potential risks.
- Experience of managing the scheduling and organisation of complex multi-party hearings.
- Experience of working independently using planning and facilitation skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritise conflicting requirements under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience working with windows platforms
- Ability to provide statistical reports
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Have excellent relationship management skills
- Educated to degree level and/or relevant knowledge and understanding is desirable.