Company and Role Overview
Our client is searching for a characteristic Case Officer to be part of their busy team. The role will require managing high volume and confidential cases and reporting to a Case Team Manager. The candidate must provide an excellent quality service to those enquiring and work as part of the team, supporting and assisting colleagues to achieve objectives, targets, and goals.
- Responsible for managing calls from clients/applicants, registrants, and the public
- Investigate allegations of misuse of title or function and make decisions about the conclusion or progression of said allegations
- Process and prepare applicant personal declarations by the correct panels
- Identify high-risk concern and cases and ensure that these prioritised and decisions are communicated to applicants and registrants.
- Ensure your processes comply with the current policies, guidance and service standards governing your work.
- Treat information appropriately, securely, and confidentially.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records, case files, systems, and databases to ensure the efficient management of your work.
- Experience of managing a high volume, varied caseload.
- Experience of working within, and applying, a framework of legislation and defined policies and guidance
- Experience of successfully supporting and managing a diverse group of customers.
- Customer service experience/skills, particularly over the telephone
- Experience of successfully working to tight deadlines and meeting service standards and performance indicators.
- A high level of written English and verbal communication skills, organisational and multi-tasking skills.