Company & Role Overview
The Graduate Project are working closely with a large and growing organisation who are seeking a Systems and Reporting Officer to join their well-established function. Reporting into the Systems and Reporting Manager, this individual will support with all day-to-day activity across end-to-end procurement systems - the role will provide direct support to the various Procurement teams in order to enable the effective delivery of large-scale projects in keeping with relevant compliance.
This opportunity would best suit an individual who has strong experience managing procurement systems across a public sector organisation and is looking for the next step in their career - this is a great opportunity for someone seeking career trajectory within a large, growing business.
- Provide operational systems support and guidance during the procurement process to stakeholders across the Procurement and Commercial teams
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and SharePoint
- Ability to work on complex business processes and make improvements
- Act as 1st point of contact for any system support and complex configuration issues both; project specific and system wide
- Prior experience in a Systems Analyst / Officer type role
- Genuine passion to build and develop a career within systems support
- Previous experience working within a utilities or public sector organisation
- Strong working knowledge of various systems; advantageous if you have previously worked with JAGA / BRAVO, AWARD and Oracle ERP