You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Company & Role Overview
Our client is a global growing digital company and are at the forefront of student recruitment and education websites, with a reputation second-to-none as independent, trusted and influential. They are looking for a smart individual to join their team as an SEO Executive and to play an important part within the company.
- Assist in creating and lead in implementing our SEO strategy across content and technical, in collaboration with the Head of SEO, to maximise our organic traffic opportunity, delivering results for different regions, languages and countries
- Work with content teams to develop and implement robust backlink strategies across international sites
- Carry out competitor analyses, backlink audits, and detailed technical SEO audits using tools including Google Analytics, SEMRush, Moz and Screaming Frog and make recommendations accordingly
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation and grow organic ranking position for site-specific keyword sets
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to analyse data, track and measure results, troubleshooting and implementing solutions for traffic issues or lack of growth
- Advanced experience in an SEO role, either client or agency, with a minimum of three years’ experience
- Advanced experience with international SEO best practice, including href lang implementation
- Evident experience in HTML/JS/CSS and AJAX websites.
- Demonstrable experience with popular online search marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Google Ads, Moz etc.)
- Up-to-date with trends and best practice in SEO and the wider digital marketing landscape
- Analytical skills to discover potential issues, opportunities and to iterate improvements
- Excellent people and communication skills, with the ability to chair meetings on best practice and get consensus
- Good time management and project management fundamentals
- Great team player with demonstrable success in working collaboratively across departments
- Ability to dive in and find answers to questions that may not yet be documented