Company & Role Overview
Our Client is an award winning global eCommerce company who currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Analyst with experience within an eCommerce based business/transactional website to join their product team. The holder of this position will be responsible for analysing products and user journey on the clients two websites platforms reporting into the Product Manager, the Roadmap for a specific phase of the customer journey - including the end to end Product Lifecycle from inception to delivery and ongoing measurement and optimisation.
- Apply data driven approach to define, prioritise and validate the roadmap and backlog for your product area, using multiple data sources and customer insight (qualitative and quantitative)
- Take ownership of individual product area and full responsibility for leading development including:
- Identifying areas of improvement that will contribute to OKRs and improved customer experience
- Leading Product initiatives end to end including using research and discovery, development of user flows, wireframes and stories (with UX/Design), tracking, QA, UAT, post launch validation and ongoing optimisation
- Working with the wider Product team to ensure that all development is prioritised effectively
- Assist in establishment of the Product team as subject matter experts, building trust and value within the business
- Develop strong understanding of business processes and systems
- Identifying, prioritising, building and measuring enhancements with business stakeholders, as well as owning optimisation for the Purchaser journey
- Work with other departments (Digital Marketing & Acquisition, Buying, CRM, Finance, Customer Service) to identify customer pain points and to develop possible solutions.
- Supporting the Product Manager in other areas of the Product lifecycle including user research and discovery techniques, development of user flows, building out the Roadmap and feeding into business benefits cases.
- Assisting the Product Manager and the team with Product initiatives, with a focus on data analysis, detailing user stories, tracking, QA, UAT, post launch validation and ongoing optimisation.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an analytical/optimisation/product capacity in a digital role (with data or products)
- Exceptional web analytics and data knowledge, with the ability to use data to derive insight
- Experience with user research and discovery techniques
- Proven commercial experience in a similar role for an Ecommerce based business / transactional website
- The nature of the role means it varies from supporting live issues on current technologies, to developing roadmaps and building out new Product lines.