Company & Role Overview
Our client in the education sector is searching for a reliable HR Officer & Cover Co-Ordinator to come and join their busy team. The candidate will perform a wide range of admin duties such as providing shortlisting documentation to panel, organisation of assessments and interviews, preparation of offer, contract letters and contracts of employment, reference requests and ensuring completion of all compliance checks.
- Working alongside the Business Manager overseeing payroll, pension enquiries and all leavers (Conducting all exit interviews for staff) and changes to staff details.
- Monitor staff attendance at various duties/meetings and monitoring of the staff Inventory system.
- To ensure staff have a clear understanding of HR policies and procedures and the importance of putting them into practice.
- To be responsible for maintaining and updating all HR staff records, ensuring that all staff seeking advice for HR and Salary issues are provided with the most accurate information.
- Managing disciplinary, capability and grievance processes as required, seeking expert advice where appropriate
- Prepare HR reports for meetings and to clerk and minute the HR, Finance & Premises Committee meetings.
- Proactively support the head with staff restructuring, preparing appendices, and minuting meetings.
- Monitoring, analysing, and reporting on staff sickness, ensuring return-to-work meetings are correctly and effectively followed by staff to help improve attendance
- Providing frequent management reports on absence statistics, supporting staff well-being, and completing referrals to Occupational Health
- Maths and English GCSE Grade 4 or above (of equivalent)
- Experience of working in HR, administration or in an educational establishment
- Experience in a role that involved dealing with a variety of customers/stakeholders
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages including Word, Outlook and Excel and G-Suite and SIMS
- Highly numerate – able to work confidently with figures
- A good level of spoken and written English – ability to write clearly and concisely. An excellent phone manner
Company and role overview
Our client is searching for a confident Talent Acquisition Partner to support the team in talent sourcing the best suited candidates/employees. The candidate will collaborate with department managers and use social media platforms to attract candidates and deploy the best recruiting methods to ensure the company attracts and hires the fitting candidates.
The role is hybrid working, 2 days in the office a week.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy for a specific department
- Support managers with developing and updating job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media (Linkedin, indeed etc)
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications and conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection methods
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Work experience as a Recruiter, experience working on IT role is a plus
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Literacy is essential along with experience using Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel & Power Point
Company and role overviewOur client is a global, market leading company in the financial services and payments industry. They are searching for an experience HR candidate to support the team in designing and delivering people associated processes and tools. It will be the candidate’s role to report and collaborate with HR team members as well as the development and operational support team to provide the best strategies to clients.
- Design and deploy global HR processes, this includes designing programs, managing enrolment, preparing guides & policies, engagement, and evaluating program impact
- Works closely with the HR team and other team members, building relationships and understanding HR operational difficulties in relation to improving processes
- Develop central HR Toolkit
- Act as the central point contact for group HR processes and tools queries
- Works with the HRIS manager to understand the capacity of the system and ensure the system can provide business/people analytics, MI, and dash boards
- Ensures there is a seamless link between HR processes, workday, and the operational HR team and that data audits are undertaken on an annual basis.
- Previous international experience leading global HR Process design and deployment
- Ideally strong experience with Workday
- Demonstrates digital acumen in developing processes and tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, CIPD qualification is ideal.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
Company and role overview
Our client is currently searching for an Interim Head of People Insights to come and join their busy team! The role will require leading the people analytics service – developing and providing relevant workforce planning tools, methodologies, and research for leaders. The candidate will collaborate with different team/s and stakeholders to deliver information accurately and efficiently.
- Manage the measuring of KPIs to ensure on-track delivery of work programmes, ensuring the activity carried out helps achieve the outcomes set.
- Ensure an accurate oversight and tracking of relevant programmes of work which incorporates governance, resource management and performance planning to ensure budget, systems and resources deliver best outcomes.
- Represent the entire function at key strategic meetings to ensure that the component parts are integrated.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across organisation policy & strategy, business planning, finance, procurement, and technology services.
- Ensure an apparent approach to development and delivery of the workforce strategy, including monitoring professional and industry trends and forecasts for future.
- Control of key documents and plans for the function including the People Plan, the functional business plan, service offer, & budget management.
- Run the people analytics service to provide management information, access to people analytics resources as well as ownership of the functions statutory returns such as gender pay gap, national minimum dataset for social workers and annual diversity reporting.
- Steer the performance of HR related technology including release management, re-procurement, overseeing new module implementations, account management, license management and supplier management.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent by experience or expert knowledge in relevant professional area
- Exceptional analytical skills, and a range of analytical tools including Excel, Power BI & OTBI
- Proven experience of programme and project management, strategic planning, budget management, analysis of data and reporting is essential.
- Good understanding of metrics, measures, and people analytics.
- Understanding of good governance in data management and producing statutory reports.
Company and role overview
Our client is currently searching for a meticulous People and Transformation Performance and Analytics Lead. The candidate will work in a large team, communicating with leadership teams, customers, and stakeholders to improve and benefit the performance of all services across the function in the workforce. The candidate will encourage the companies’ ambitions and help overcome challenges to ensure success.
- Lead the People and Transformation Performance and People Analytics team in the design, delivery, production, and socialisation of performance
- Responsible for the delivery of products to assure the Leadership team of the deliveries
- Interact with multiple stakeholders that track deliveries, status, risks, and issues
- Maintain and nurture collaborative relationships with internal teams as well as external networks in the same sector
- Work within the team to co-ordinate the Risk Management, Strategy and Audit to construct a work programme/functional Audit agenda
- Develop internal procedures to ensure data collection, analysis and presentation is accurate
- Communicate with customers, individuals, and communities to develop achievable outcomes (resolving issues where necessary)
- Batchelors degree in a relevant field
- Project Management/Work Programme management experience
- Understanding of query building, report running and extraction – particularly including Oracle (Discoverer, BIP, OBIEE), Oracle Cloud, Cornerstone-On-Demand, Selenity and Forecast).
- Experience of end-to-end data processes
- Strong stakeholder management experience, presenting complex data, simply
Company and role overview
Our client in the Charity sector is searching for a Key Relationships Manager to join their busy team. The role will require the candidate to have excellent interpersonal skills to help lead and manage a team in acquiring and maintaining relationships with Fundraising Groups. The candidate will support the client to create and implement strategies and action plans to help the company grow.
- Ensuring appropriate market and audience research
- Developing and negotiating fundraising and engagement targets
- Managing budgets and forecasting outflow and income
- Scheduling the creation, testing and review of products and communications
- Developing approaches for key relationships including a speaker’s programme to recruit new regular givers
- Developing key relationship management plans and delivering legacy programmes
- Line management meetings and point of contact for HR
- Ensuring regular attendance at meetings and days
- Ensure the confidentiality in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation for all clients.
- Degree level qualification, or equivalent experience in sales, marketing, or fundraising
- Three years’ experience of delivering to an income budget
- Two years’ experience of leading, managing and developing people/ teams
- Experience of operational planning
- An understanding of CRM databases
- A clear understanding of policies and procedures
Company & Role Overview
We are currently recruiting for an IT Intern with a leading manufacturing company within the events industry, based in the Southwest London. The successful candidate will be supporting the company’s IT department.
- Assisting in 1st line support.
- Liaising with 3rd party developers on new & existing projects.
- Support on PC hardware components, operating system & application software.
- Maintaining inventory records and documentation.
- Resolving internet and network access issues.
- Providing network printer support.
- Meeting with staff to provide one-on-one technical assistance as needed/requested.
- Passionate about IT
- It is a massive bonus if applicants are aware of the PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, and application software
- Knowledge of current emerging technology trends within the IT industry
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Keen learner
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Successful candidate will have the opportunity to shadow one of our knowledgeable professionals with other areas such as programming (SQL), create data visualisation reports on Power BI, understand network infrastructure, and monitoring WSUS.
- Gain hands-on experience in an IT position & gain an in-depth knowledge of the IT industry.
- Opportunity to attend company meetings.
Company & Role Overview
We are currently recruiting for 2 full time crown court clerk to join the team at the Crown Court with our client, The Ministry of Justice based in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that offers training and a great working environment. The key purpose of the role is to manage the courtrooms to ensure that cases are dealt with promptly in liaison with the judiciary, legal professionals and staff.
If you have strong legal background skills and have confidence in dealing with various stakeholders then this may be the role for you. Law Graduates will also be considered for this role.
- Ensure that a comprehensive log is kept of representation order and that a judges report is available at all sentence hearings
- Accurately prepare case summaries for resident judge
- Ensure that applications for representation orders are checked and approved upon authorisation of the judge
- Undertake any allocated tasks as part of the role I.e. PA role to Judiciary when required; arranging marshalling and swearing in of Justices
- Ensure efficient through put of listed work in the allocated court room on a daily basis; giving appropriate support to judiciary and keeping the list office and other agencies fully appraised of developments
- Someone with the ability to work within a team
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Competent user of Microsoft packages
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work with people on all levels
- Team leading experience desirable but not essential
Company & Role Overview
Our client is a Fintech organisation who have developed market leading Fintech tools. They are currently looking to hire an enthusiastic Software Developer Intern to join their dynamic team. Currently this position is a 'Work From Home' role. This is a great role for an IT graduate looking to gain experience and solidify themselves within the industry!
- Design and documentation of the technology stack
- Code / implement the technology stack
- Deploy and maintain the technology stack
- Engage with leadership team to help evolve the technology stack offerings
- Quality Assurance
- Building REST APIs
- Building, managing, and enhancing backend / server-side development using java / java scripts
- Building systems that consume and process volumes of data
- Building custom UI for web
- Code repositories such as Github and GitLab.
- Excellent command of the English language (fluent)
- IT (or IT related) graduate - minimum 2:1
- Passion for code-writing and problem solving
- Self-learner and self-motivated
- Knowledge of Python
- Interest in Fintech and banking/accounting systems
- Basic knowledge in AWS Cloud
- Full rights to work in the UK
Add New Saved Search
Sign in to your account
Send Us Your CV
Before you continue to the site
You can make your choice below and modify them at any time by going to the "MANAGEMENT COOKIES" at the bottom of the Site page. Your choices are preserved for a period of 6 months.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHOICES IN TERMS OF COOKIES