Company and role overview
Our client in the health care sector is searching for a Training Coordinator to come and join their busy team. The candidate will be expected to embed activities relating to Neuroscience into the day-to-day activities of the Training & Workforce Unit and provide administrative support to the Neuroscience board and other staff members.
- Be the primary point of contact for ‘Integrating Neuroscience’ both internally and externally
- Be able to provide support for the Training & Workforce ‘helpdesks’
- Create online educational resources such as presentations or short films and attend conferences and events as necessary (including overnight stays, and weekends)
- Arrange any meetings or events relating to Integrating Neuroscience as required
- Support the evaluation of the pilot curriculum and teaching materials including measuring trainee engagement
- In collaboration coordinate and administer the processing of CCT applications as directed by the Training Manager and Head of Operations.
- Editing uploading and publishing relevant documentation on the company’s website where applicable
- Ensure student, trainee and member records are up to date to support a range of processes and activities.
- Excellent administrative, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and written skills.
- Excellent telephone and online manner and an ability to manage queries consistently and professionally.
- Proven ability to work flexibly under pressure and maintain accuracy whilst working to deadlines.
- Proven track record of producing work accurately and to a high standard with emphasis on attention to details.
- Excellent IT, data management and MS Office skills including email and a familiarity of using databases.
- Ability to work as a member of a flexible team and to use initiative to work alone.
- Willingness to travel and stay away overnight.