Company & Role Overview
Our client is a non-profit organisation with a passion for increasing the standards of healthcare provision in the UK. This organisation is committed to learning and developing opportunities to support building your skills and career with some fantastic benefits. Our client is looking for an experienced Strategic Relationship Manager to come and join their team. The aim of this role is to provide specialist advice to senior leaders, ensuring high quality structures are in place to intensify understandings suitably to inform the companies regulation
- Develop and oversee implementation of our strategic approach to engagement,
- Ensure trusted and mature relationships are developed internally and also with external stakeholders, including professional bodies, trades union, government bodies, representative groups and fellow regulators to support strategic objectives and promote public protection
- Develop and implement a strong best practice approach guaranteeing successful engagement
- Maintain a strong understanding of relevant policy, governmental and societal developments, understanding implications, summarizing relevant briefings for senior leaders
- Lead and manage key stakeholder meetings, including the companies Professional Body Forum
- Ensure engagement actively supports the ambition to be at the forefront of equality and diversity practice
- Lead cross-organisational projects and programmes as required, including working with key stakeholders to develop partnership working arrangements as appropriate
- Ensure effective reporting to the Executive Leadership Team and work closely with the Communications team to support the promotion of external insights and voices internally
- Excellent written English, with proven ability to produce clear and well-articulated documents, papers, and reports on complex issues for a range of audiences.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with ability to engage different audiences at all levels of seniority, including ability to act as a credible, expert spokesperson and convey complex information in an accessible way.
- Ability to act as an ambassador for, acting with self-awareness and resilience to raise the organisation’s profile and standing.
- Experience of developing and implementing a stakeholder management and engagement strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders at a senior level
- Experience of working effectively in a senior and/or strategic role.
- Degree level or equivalent skills and knowledge.
- Knowledge of the political and policy context across the 4 nations of the UK.
- Ability to lead cross-organisational projects and programmes and working with key stakeholders to develop partnership working arrangements.