Company & Role Overview
Our client is a health and care professional looking for an organised individual to manage the timely and efficient scheduling of events and provide a high quality of customer service.
- To be responsible for scheduling and coordination of all fitness to practise hearings as required;
- To be responsible for the co-ordination of special measures that may be required for hearings;
- To be responsible for delegated authority to select members of the company for Fitness to Practise proceedings whilst monitoring conflicts of interest, to ensure that registrants have a fair hearing;
- To draft and publish allegations and hearing information on the website, ensuring that confidential and sensitive information are appropriately redacted, in line with the publications policy;
- To manage multiple suppliers in line with the companies’ policies and the terms of contract;
- To work within limitations of Part V and VI of the Health and Social Work Professions
- Order in Hearings and advise the Scheduling Team Managers if any problems arise.
- To provide support and guidance to witnesses and others attending hearings who may be distressed or vulnerable;
- To liaise with external lawyers, legal assessors, panel members, registrants, suppliers, union representatives and other relevant external bodies, providing guidance where necessary
- Educated to A-Level standard and/or relevant knowledge and understanding
- Experience of complex problem solving with the ability to make relevant decisions autonomously.
- Strong oral communication skills with the ability to provide a high quality customer service.
- Ability to monitor and manage varying caseloads with a flexible approach to prioritisation in line with service standards