You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Executive
Company & Role Overview
Our Client creates ideas in music, visual and lifestyle culture to help brands find their place within peoples' lives.
We apply a culture-first approach to everything we do, working closely with our clients on all aspects of their marketing - including brand, content and social strategies, partnership development, and event marketing executions - building ideas and stories that go beyond the ordinary.
We value teamwork above all else and encourage an open forum that values our staff’s unique expertise and life experience, while providing training and support where needed. We’re also heavily committed to building a diverse and inclusive team of brilliant people who care deeply about music culture in all its forms.
- You will play a key role in growing the agency. As the business development assistant you will work closely with the co-founder and managing partner of the company to identify, develop and secure new clients.
- You will have the confidence and tenacity to approach new clients, and the creativity and thoughtfulness to do so in interesting and compelling ways.
- The role will involve researching prospective companies and individuals to identify opportunities and then crafting tailored email approaches with the goal of securing a meeting. You will coordinate the business development, liaising with the senior team as well as managing the CRM system.
- You will join a small team who are currently all home-working. However, we are taking on an office in Bermondsey later in the summer (est. mid-August).
- You would be expected to work from home until we take on the office and then ideally you would work at least 75% of the time at the new office.
- A passion for, and understanding of both underground music culture and brand marketing is highly desirable. Equally, some experience (even in a personal capacity) within a sales / business development role is also very desirable.
- In addition to that, you will be driven, eager to learn, and keen to work in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, strong organisational skills, teamwork and attention to detail are also very important.
- A working knowledge of Google Workplace Suite (G-Drive, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and Gmail) is desirable, but not essential.
- Educated to an undergraduate degree is a plus, but by no means a requirement. Your skill-set and personality is more important to us than qualifications
Important Requirements - Kickstart Scheme
Be between 16 - 24
Must currently be on universal credit
Location - Home based for now, Central London Office in the Summer
Pay - National Minimum Wage
Ref :TGP KS1104