Company and role overview
Our client in the financial sector is searching for a PA/ administrator to support with administrative duties and supporting staff within a team. The candidate should be personally resilient and able to handle the pressure of a busy team and a demanding workload. The candidate will have excellent attention to detail working with tight deadlines.
This role is hybrid working.
- Organise and arrange meetings on behalf of the Director as well as travel, including transport, accommodation, and any other necessary arrangements
- Fields calls and email queries as appropriate and act an queries
- Manage the Private Client Director’s expenses
- Chase clients for relevant paperwork and information
- Provide agendas for meetings
- Assist with general administration as required e.g., scanning, and filing and sending forms to clients and providers, including cover letters
- Ensure all client information is accurately stored on internal systems when appropriate
- 2+ years’ experience working as a office assistant, PA or in an administrative role
- Ideally experience working within a financial services / IFA setting
- Familiarity with the systems and software used by the firm to perform the role (iO, Volume, etc) will also be an advantage
- A high degree of competency in Microsoft Office packages, with an excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and using iO (Intelliflo) will be at an advantage