Company & Role Overview
Our client is a fitness/health/wellness institute that aims to provide distinctive therapies and treatments for a healthy and productive lifestyle and offer a multitude of services.
They are looking for a keen Kickstarter to join their team.
- You will be responsible for supporting the current administrative assistant – whilst being able to provide high quality admin support
- Meeting coordination
- Diary management
- Answering phone calls from clients
- Booking in appointments
- Raising invoices
- Updating databases
- Rebooking existing clients
- Managing teams diary
- Aiding good communication is ensured within the team
- Good communication skills
- Excellent time keeping
- Good interpersonal skills
- Motivated and be a person who is aspired to take additional responsibilities and grow within the company
- Strong MS office skills including outlook and word
- Ability to learn new databases systems quickly and be able to prioritise and deal with varied workload
- Previous experience in admin/customer service would be great however basic training will be offered. We currently have a specific script which the administrative assistant can use as a “prompt” if needs be.
Important Requirements - Kickstart Scheme
Be between 16 - 24
Must currently be on universal credit
Pay - National Minimum Wage