Company Role & Overview
Our client a nationally recognized company within the charity and healthcare sector and is looking for a HR System Analyst that will assist and maintain the importance and reliability of the organization’s HR information systems. The role consists of safeguarding current and future applications to meet the needs, requirements, and objectives of the business, combining analytics and reporting to enable strategic decision-making.
- You will be working in partnership with HR team and executive leadership to recognize the business, data, and process concerns to determine the short- and long-term reporting and system aims; develop a plan to alter or replace HRIS applications, modules, and systems to meet those objectives.
- Plan reports and present recommendations to the HR Director.
- Offer useful project data co-ordination and orientation across various work streams of projects using data sets (systems and non-systems based), migration approaches and timescales to make sure a co-ordinated, controlled approach, whilst overseeing the implementation of any future systems.
- Design and provide methods and ways of working, safeguarding data ownership and responsibility, including roles-based access, whilst ensuring system compliance with data security in line with GDPR requirements.
- Works flexibly to meet the needs of the business
- Strong interpersonal and technical support skills
- At least three years of relevant experience managing HRIS
- Ideally a PRINCE 2, PMI or any other relevant project management qualification
- Understanding of modern business analytics and reporting techniques, including interactive data visualization graphics, drill downs
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field