Company and role overview
Our client is recruiting for an efficient HR & Payroll Administrator to be responsible for all payroll processes. You will take on the management of employee data, ensuring the accuracy of timesheets, computing wages, and ensuring employees’ wages are paid correctly and on time. As a HR & Payroll Administrator we are looking for a confident candidate with have strong numeracy skills to join our team.
- Managing electronic timekeeping systems and reviewing timesheets.
- Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll related matters.
- Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, tax withholdings, and deductions.
- Preparing and issuing earnings statements, issuing pay checks, and managing direct deposits.
- Maintaining employee records.
- Providing administrative assistance to the accounting department.
- Coordinating with the HR department to ensure correct employee data.
- Experience working in a payroll office.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software programs.
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written.
- Good time management and organisational skills and ability to prioritise and multitask effectively.
- Working knowledge of relevant legal regulations.
- Degree in business administration, finance, or accounting preferred.