Company & Role Interview
Our client is a registered charity in the health care sector. An exciting opportunity as ann Examinations Officer has arisen. This role is to help with Development Directorate and oversee the delivery of examinations and quality assurance.
This is an ongoing Temporary role.
- Responsible for organising the high-stakes examinations
- You will oversee the examination production schedules for all exams
- Supporting question writing committees, providing administration for the test item bank, supporting Sub- Committee Chairs in setting exam content, as well as playing a key editorial role in the editing and proofing of examination papers.
- You will play a key role in long-term IT projects affecting the Examination Department
- Provide input into the maintenance, development and implementation of the bespoke Exams IT software, as well as monitoring existing systems, processes and records in line with their policy.
- Previous experience working with examinations or events
- Experience of high volume administrative work in a fast paced office environment
- Experience of servicing committees
- Experience of test item bank administration
- Excellent IT skills and ability to provide input into the development of new IT processes