Company and role overview
Our client in the health sector is searching for an experienced Customer Service Executive to join their active team. The role will entail a lot of administrative duties such as handling calls, processing applicants and maintaining paper and electronic systems, ensuring information is kept up-to date. The candidate will liaise with other members in their department and provide an efficient service to all customers.
- Administrative duties such as handling a high-volume of calls, registration processes, responding to written/emails and enquiries
- To enter applicants’ data on to the internal systems and ensure that applications are processed and forwarded for external assessment
- To interpret assessment decisions based upon the current guidelines, making judgements, and providing feedback on recommendations relating to the relevant standards.
- Ensure senior members of staff are informed on verification or assessment issues
- Mentor/train members of the team, with support.
- Represent relevant departments in events and meetings where appropriate
- To arrange assessment/training days and ensure they run smoothly
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs grades A – C including English and Maths
- Experience handling a busy telephone line, responding to enquiries successfully and providing a quality customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders
- Ability to act as an expert when dealing with colleagues, the public, applicants, registrants, and employers, supporting registration Partners and mentoring new Registration Advisors.
- administrative skills including the ability draft correspondence and reports
- A professional approach to work, flexible and organised manner
- Passionate about customer service, and able to demonstrate proven methods of inspiring, creating, and implementing change to existing process.
- Demonstrated ability to work using own initiative.
- A team player, supporting colleagues and contributing to discussions
- Knowledge/experience using Microsoft Office packages