Company & Role Overview
The role available is a temporary contract Customer Service Agent located in London. Some key aspects of the role will include providing product assistance in a well-timed and sophisticated manner to answering calls, letters, and e-mails. A successful candidate must be approachable, effective, and excellent customer service to all users of the service following with regional and worldwide personal and team targets.
- Customer Service/Support responsibilities will include assisting in the progression of customer service centre by delivering welcoming, pleasant, and responsive service.
- Solve Technical Support queries
- Deal with all customers in accordance with company guidelines to ensure outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Manage and discuss settled resolutions to customer grievances whilst considering company factors.
- Heighten serious complaints to higher personnel to accomplish a suitable result.
- To progress in line with set KPIs and SLAs.
- Perform administration tasks whenever necessary, such as postal matters, ensuring cover is given in the event of holidays, sickness and so on.
- Organise internal database with a high level of correctness.
- Engage with all colleagues to guarantee all individual assignments are fairly assigned.
- Respond to all customer call backs within the timeframe agreed, speaking, and working with colleagues where necessary.
- Distribute any new information on company products by editing FAQ templates.
- Reach individual goals and team goals by prioritising workload.
- Report any difficulties of the company that need enhancing to the manager, especially those with commercial consequences.
Important Requirements (Essential)
- Experienced agent in Customer Service
- Excellent problem solver and teamwork
- High level of call handling skills and experience in live chat
- Worked in customer support on social media channels
- High level of written and spoken communication
- Fast learner and uses initiative
- Experience in Zendesk
- Interested in Technical Support and Knowledge