Company & Role Overview
The Communications Business Partner role involves assisting and providing communication within and around the company, this will also involve the use of digital, media, stakeholder engagement and events. The company has several different professions in the healthcare sector, to defend the community through establishing and preserving guidelines of health and care professionals who comply with the guidelines. Additionally, the role will require a successful candidate to lead and distribute the company’s methods to internal communications. This will involve important areas such as company culture and values, regulatory advancements, equality, diversity, and inclusion. This is a hybrid office role in London, but it will involve out of office hours such as overnight stays, events, and the candidate must be available for on-call work.
- Keep exceptional connections and communication with the internal stakeholders and colleagues from important departments in the company.
- The candidate will have a close relationship and internal communications with HR and the Chief Executive.
- Establishing processes to guarantee the quality of the communications, presentations, and afterwards analysing how valuable they were.
- Taking part in social media and events to distribute creative content throughout all the company’s digital platforms.
- Organising email and e-news communications
Important Requirements (Essential)
- Degree-level candidate in a communication related area or candidates with equivalent experience
- Experience of using social media platforms to distribute content
- Experience in the preparing and delivering campaigns
- High level of literacy and speaking, specifically in presentational abilities
- Be able to produce and deliver internal stakeholder engagement projects and content
- A respectable team player with the ability to build strong external and internal bonds
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive data
- High level of organisation and attention to detail
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Experience with analysing data and research to understand risks and improvements to the company’s communications
- Expertise in internal communications such as intranet content systems and advising senior staff members
- Public sector, charity, or healthcare related experience in communications
- Knowledge of email and events management systems
- Expertise of how to analyse impact of communication campaigns and processes