Company & Role Overview
This is a business analyst job role who will mainly be accountable for assisting all members of the team with the use of a human resource management system. Offering a salary of up to £35,000 + a 10% additional bonus. A successful candidate will also support a Senior Manager in an array of tasks and ventures related to the administration of the system as well as the implementation of functionalities. Furthermore, the successful candidate is required to report to the HR teams and line managers at different levels. The position is located in a HR Organisation featuring work on an international scale. However, remote working is available with this role.
- Supporting all employees for company inquiries on webinar, virtual, video and phone call.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, and assist in the resolution of company disputes in a well-timed approach.
- Discover and advise customizations, developments, or workarounds to enrich the client's experience with the system.
- Offer data and reports to tackle demands of the client’s needs.
- Merge information from several sources to create reports.
- Capacity to evaluate data from varying sources and modify data if necessary.
- Preserve integrity of data in the system by observing requests and examining data.
- Help to support new system publication functionality and related assessment of the systems.
- Improve and retain client processes, regulations, documents & preparation materials for end clients.
- Teach members of the team the processes and new procedures and functions of the system.
- Support other co-workers to guarantee alignment and data interfaces
- Assist other teams linked with projects
Important Requirements (Essential)
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, with exceptional data management proficiencies
- High-level of analytical and organizational competences
- High-level of spoken and written communicative abilities in relation to Business English
- Capacity to maintain technological requirements with non-technical shareholders
- Brilliant customer service
- University degree in Business or IT
- Previous experience with any HRIS system, preferably Workday HCM (2 to 3 years)
- Capacity to perform independently and handle various responsibilities throughout competing concerns
- Delivers a high-level of correctness and pays attention to detail with little supervision
- Honest and trustworthy for processing confidential HR data
- Past experience in a HR environment of a worldwide company
- Experience of working with remote management