Company and role overview
Our client is a leading education provider across the UK and is currently in the market for an Area Manager to come and join their busy team! The candidate will work closely with clients/instructors reviewing and providing support and guidance when necessary as well as regular study centre/franchisee visits to support them in success.
- Guarantee the client meets the instructional and operational quality standards, enabling them to meet growth and achievement targets.
- To initiate, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all Instructors, throughout the assigned geographical area.
- To consistently maintain an effective, regular, study centre visit schedule the clients ensuring necessary information is shared i.e., current performance levels, proposals, and guidance information on improvement areas.
- Ensure responsibility for managing your own geographical area in line with company policies, procedures, and objectives.
- To develop, present and implement a full area annual strategy and action plan to senior management and ensure objectives are fully met within the agreed timescales.
- Organising and facilitate training/workshops, presentations and meetings that meet the needs of both franchisee and client.
- To effectively oversee study centre closures and take-overs within your geographical area in conjunction with other relevant internal stakeholders.
- To produce, monitor and review accurate records including statistical information as and when required.
- Liaise with senior management team to recognise any issues regarding study centre improvement within your geographical area to develop and implement positive change.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent such as Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (UK)
- GCSE grade’s B in Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Proven successful experience in a corporate environment
- Strong presentation, and communication, and negotiation skills.
- Experience of working to deadlines and managing varied tasks.
Company and role overview
Our client is currently searching for a Case Team Manager to come and join their busy team. The candidate will be expected to work as part of the team, supporting and assisting colleagues, peers, and your managers to achieve team priorities, objectives, targets, and goals. The role does require managing a team’s performance and quickly identify and effectively tackle, at the earliest stage.
- Maintain, manage, and motivate a team, ensuring work produced is to a high standard and use resources to the best of their ability.
- Ensure team’s compliance with current policies, process, guidance, and service standards that govern the work of the team.
- Ensure the early identification of solutions to obstacles, raising these with your Operational Manager when necessary.
- Assure and be accountable for the quality of casework, risk assessments and decisions in your team.
- Recruit new employees and provide effective induction programmes, ensuring that performance is effectively managed and recorded during their probation period.
- Be knowledgeable of developments of policies, guidance, and processes, regarding fitness.
- Work as part of the team, supporting and assisting colleagues, peers, and your managers to achieve team priorities, objectives, targets, and goals.
- Review and respond to challenges, queries and/or complaints about the decisions made and service provided by your team
- Support and deputise for the Operations Manager in the delivery of their work, when requested or required.
- Comply with the information security requirements for information accessed or processed in carrying out the duties of the role, ensuring they are in line with the companies’ policies.
- Educated to degree level or relevant knowledge and experience
- Experience of managing people and resources or investigation responsibilities
- Experience of working within, and applying, a framework of legislation and defined policies and guidance.
- Experience of monitoring a team, objectives, and performance indicators.
- A high level of written English and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of responding to multiple stakeholders needs and complex circumstances
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and support and coach others.
- Strong analytical, critical examination and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of investigative methods and rules of evidence.
Company and role overview
Our client is currently in the market for a Committee Services Administrator to come and join their busy team! The candidate will be expected to perform a variety of admin duties such as preparing agendas, supporting papers, and producing concise and accurate minutes and action plan. The role does require the candidate to liaise with colleagues as well as communicate with external participants.
- Ensuring that Chairs are appropriately briefed ahead of meetings, providing advice on agenda items and issues arising.
- Liaise with colleagues in Federation departments to ensure that all information required for meetings is collated and distributed.
- Produce high quality documentation for internal and external stakeholders, including reports and briefing papers.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Scheduling of annual meeting calendar, including room bookings and invitations and arrangements for any other requirements
- Maintain an excellent knowledge on key Federation policies and areas of work and their impact on the activities of committees.
- Carrying out work between meetings, including dealing with correspondence, circulating documents, and disseminating information.
- Managing membership of committees, including liaising with external stakeholders to identify new members and confirm appointments.
- Contribute recruitment processes and inductions of new committee’s and representatives
- Contribute to annual team planning and development processes.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a committee support role.
- Excellent IT skills, including all MS Office packages and MS Teams.
- Experience working in a role that requires a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Working in a higher education, professional training, or healthcare environment.
Company and role overview
Our client is one of Europe’s foremost economics consultancies and they are currently in the market for PA to Partner’s to come and join their busy team! The candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day effective and efficient management of the Partners’ inboxes in line with the company service models.
- Responsible for the daily management such as, scheduling meetings, preparing briefing packs, assisting with management of workload that all staff responsibilities are undertaken.
- Acting as the main point of contact for Partners at times through a range of media, including direct liaison with clients and client correspondence.
- Ensuring that all confidential company issues are dealt with in the appropriate manner.
- Supporting corporate responsibilities, ensuring that matters are dealt with in a timely and sensitive manner to maintaining successful working relationships.
- Developing and maintaining a strong working relationship with the Partners through regular meetings, ensuring a good understanding of their corporate and client responsibilities.
- Drafting and sending correspondence and documentation using Word, Excel and PowerPoint, confirming the Partner’s personal style.
- Taking minutes for regular meetings and following up on actions before the next meeting.
- Ensuring all travel arrangements (UK and international) are organised efficiently.
- Arranging external and internal meetings.
- Liaising with staff across the business regarding current and ongoing project work in order to maintain records.
- Previous PA experience.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willingness and ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the Partner and the wider business.
Company and role overview
Our client is currently in the market for a Graduate Registrations Advisor to come and join their busy team. The Graduate will be required to respond to registration enquiries both on the telephone and in writing from stakeholders. As well as a lot of administrative duties such as handling calls, processing applicants and maintaining paper and electronic systems, ensuring information is kept up-to date.
Multiple positions available – permanent, temporary and contact!
- To handle a high volume of complex calls, registration processes and other admin duties.
- To undertake the administration of the entire Registration process.
- To enter applicants’ data on to the internal systems and process applications for external assessment efficiently.
- To interpret assessment decisions based upon the current guidelines, making judgements, and providing feedback on recommendations relating to the relevant standards.
- To respond to complex email and written enquiries.
- To contribute to and assist in projects relating to the Registration Department as and when needed.
- Represent relevant departments in events and meetings where appropriate
- To arrange assessment/training days and ensure they run smoothly
- Educated to a Degree Level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in customer service, call handing or administration
- Knowledge and/or experience using Microsoft Office
Company and role overview
Our client is currently in the market for a Digital Learner Producer to come and join their busy team! The candidate will work with stakeholders across the various departments and be supported by a group of consultants with expertise in online learning and digital development to evolve the companies online offers.
- Implement the recommendations from the school’s recent digital audit to drive forward development of digital learning user experience
- Coordinate delivery of new digital learning approaches and online resources
- Ensure underlying systems and processes are streamlined
- Advise and coordinate procurement of new digital learning equipment and services as appropriate
- Manage and assist with workshops, ideation and other pre-production work
- Manage project budgets to derive best value from investment
- Assist the Director of Education with development of training resources for students and staff
- Feed into the creation of rich promotional content for marketing new online resources
- Provide data to feed into quarterly progress reports for senior management and funders and formal success measurement processes
- Knowledge of the potential of the web and digital technologies to enhance learning for different audiences
- Experience of developing high quality online learning content
- Direct experience of the technical and logistical issues involved in managing live online engagement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to collaborate effectively with a range of different stakeholders
- Ability to write clearly and present information in a professional manner
Company & Role Overview
Our client a registered charity in the health care sector is seeking a hardworking Graduate Helpdesk Administrator to come and join their team. The role will be a Temporary contract, hybrid working. The candidate will need to be immediately available.
Deadline for applications is Thursday 4th August.
- Be first point of contact for colleagues and clients
- Handling a high volume of calls from internal and external stakeholders
- Training and giving advice on using the IT platforms
- Responsive in troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Providing excellent customer service and a high level of professionalism
- IT literate and comfortable getting up to speed quickly in using new IT software
- Good knowledge and understanding of computer hardware and browser settings.
- Able to diagnose and resolve a range of basic IT issues with audio / video / screen resolution
- Good verbal and written communication skills (highly intelligible English speaking is essential)
Company and Role Overview
Our clients who is an education provider is looking for a skilled Head of Finance to come and join their busy team. The aim of this role to manage the efficient and accurate processing of all daily accounting transactions and financial information. The position will also be accountable to the Trust Company Secretary for Trust level financial management and reporting.
Key responsibilities for this role will include financial planning, reporting and control; liaison with Auditors and Bankers and supporting the development of financial management across the School, College and Trust.
- Provide robust, expert financial support and advice to the School Bursar and College Bursar, leadership teams and Finance and General-Purpose Committees.
- Deputise for the School Bursar or College Bursar on financial matters as required.
- Work closely with the leadership teams to ensure that our financial systems and processes are agile, providing support and guidance to colleagues in using them.
- Monitor performance and ensure financial KPI’s and targets are met or exceeded.
- Provide financial modelling and impact analysis e.g., inflation, activity projections.
- Ensure monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports are provided to managers.
- Annual statutory consolidated financial reporting, in line with charities SORP, ensuring successful audits and timely compliance with all annual returns.
- Ensure that all process and procedures and arrangements are in place for detecting and reporting fraud and support any investigative procedures as required.
- Manage consultants and other third-party contractors as required.
- Provide leadership to enhance ways of working as a team, providing high quality advice and levels of service to the organisation.
- Track record of leading a successful finance team, managing a high-calibre, multi-disciplinary and multi-site team to deliver against demanding timescales.
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills.
- Proven experience of developing financial models, operating principles, and managing complex budgeting and reporting processes.
- Demonstrable experience of working at a strategic level and being responsive to change.
- Experience of developing finance practice and making improvements to service delivery.
- Proven project and team management capability.
- Qualified Finance professional: ACCA, ACA or CIMA.
Add New Saved Search
Sign in to your account
Send Us Your CV
Before you continue to the site
You can make your choice below and modify them at any time by going to the "MANAGEMENT COOKIES" at the bottom of the Site page. Your choices are preserved for a period of 6 months.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHOICES IN TERMS OF COOKIES