Company and role overview
Our client in the Education sector is searching for an Administrator to join their busy team! The candidate will be responsible for providing administrative services that supports the day to day running of the school. The role will entail the candidate to participate in meetings with colleagues and external customers and organising training for staff.
- To provide administrative support for effective delivery of mock exam schedules.
- Collating exam grade entries, creating exam timetables and supervisor lists, and distribution of exam certificates.
- Order and maintain all School stationery supplies.
- Take minutes of the weekly staff briefing.
- To provide administrative support to the organisation and administration meetings, including the coordination of staff.
- Attendance at parents’ meeting is a requirement of the role.
- To administer pupil rewards, and certificates at the end of the reporting cycle, uploading the results on to the correct software’s.
- Distribute and allocate security wrist bands and update locks as required.
- To organise and distribute pupil photographs.
- Work alongside senior colleagues to produce and manage the weekly SMT/MOD rota. This also includes entering the lunchtime detention duties.
- To provide administrative support with regards pastoral, safeguarding and disciplinary activities.
- To provide administrative support by organising relevant/correct training courses for staff.
- To oversee the schools’ online training platforms, include setting up new users and providing training guidance, uploading new policies, chasing any outstanding training courses or policy signatures.
- Act as a Deputy Data Compliance Officer, assisting with GDPR requirements.
- Support the Registrar in maintaining accurate UKVI documentation for current pupils, including holiday absence forms for those on Student and Child Student visas.
- Experienced administrator with excellent organisational and communications skills.
- Excellent IT skills with experience of MS software (particularly Word and Excel) and Google Apps.
- Competent working on databases, particularly ISAMS or willing to train.
- Confident with good inter-personal skills
- To be fully supportive of the School’s Christian ethos.