You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Tax Semi Senior
Company & Role Overview
Our client is a leading Accountancy Practices located in Central London. The firm is offering a role in its busy and expanding tax department with specialisation in the entertainment and arts sectors. This is an opportunity for someone interested in specialising in a Tax role involving the entertainment industry. This mainly involves dealing with companies in the Film, Theatre, Animation and Video Games sectors as well as dealing with some personal tax returns.
- Assist and prepare tax credit claims for the creative industries companies.
- Assist and support the director and professionals in handling taxation matters, including preparation of personal tax returns.
- Answer to client questions about various issues.
- Respond to client inquires about their tax and other problems.
- Prepare and submit tax documentation.
- Collaborate with all Creative industries department staff.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Ensure compliance with tax professional standards and ethics.
- Manage and update the client database.
- Perform some clerical and secretarial duties such as type, print or copy documents and reports, answer telephone, make appointments and receive and send e-mails.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to compute figures rapidly and accurately.
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial data.
- Highly organized and good planner.
- Efficient in time management.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Maintain office ethics and confidentiality.
- Good telephone manner.
- Computer skills.
- Team worker.
- Ability to perform well without close supervision.
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures.
- The ideal candidate should be part qualified in either ACCA/ATT or ACA.
- No prior experience is required for the Film/Creative industry as full training will be provided.