Company & Role Overview
The Research Analyst role is focused on international primary and secondary research, including surveys, executive interviews, analysis of data and statistics and report writing. The work is both quantitative and qualitative. The role is varied as you will be involved in reports, consulting, newsletters and conference activities.
Candidates must be fluent in English (essential) : fluency in another language is valuable but not essential. We regularly use European languages but we also use certain non-European languages.
- Conducting research
- Writing reports
- Executing interviews
- Contacting existing and potential customers
- Analysing data and statistics
- Getting involved in projects
- Taking part in training
- Communicating with different and several clients from all over the world
- Attending events and conferences
- This vacancy is ideal for candidates with 2-5 years of researcher, analyst or other post-degree experience
- We are looking for motivated graduates able to work on their own and in team
- You should have a good academic background, an understanding of research and analysis and fluent (native standard) written and spoken English
- Successful candidates will typically have a mix of strong communication, writing and numerical skills, and the ability to build relationships with research contacts around the world