Company & Role Overview
We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant at an international gaming company based in West London office. The successful candidate will oversee all the company’s financial concerns and manage the finance department.
- Report accounts to Financial Statements (Pnl., BL, CF)
- Write performance reports
- Deal with account payables, receivables, financial statement resolution, common expenditures, inventory expenses, sales and purchases.
- Organisation of inventory and distribution of costs
- Prepare VAT, ECSL List, Corporation Tax.
- Handle all the company’s lawful and financial communications
- Take care of payroll, PAYE, NICS, Pension, Holiday register and sales commissions.
- Develop forms, processes and internal conformity agreement for the company’s finance department.
- On-time sharing of journals and common ledger
Important Requirements (Essential)
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Qualified ACCA/ACA (or equivalent) accountant
- Experience with SAGE, Quickbooks or SAP business ONE
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Experience working in an SME organisation