Company & Role Overview
Our client is a UK leading Charity. They help to provide crucial support to people with Complex disabilities all across the UK for well over the last 10 years. Our client is looking for an experienced Management Accountant to add to the team. We are looking for the right individual to join now to be part of an exciting future ahead.
This role will provide vital assistance and support across the Finance department.
- To carry out all aspects of the role in a satisfactory manner and within the guidance of the Organisation’s Goals, Values and Strategic aims.
- Work collaboratively with Senior Management and Head of Finance to prepare the Annual Budget & Business Plan
- Create an Annual Budget timetable
- Design Annual Budget setting processes and procedures
- Design Budget modelling processes
- Perform financial modelling for new business contracts
- Work with the Financial Controller on month end closure processes
- Provide training to Managers on managing budgets effectively
- Prepare Monthly Management Accounts
- Perform Monthly Management Accounts meetings with Budget holders to document and explain variances from Budget
- Support the Senior Management Team to take timely action to address deviations from Budget
- Produce Monthly Management information reporting
- Support the work of internal and external audit
- Lead the Business Support to all areas of the organisation
- CIMA, ACCA OR ACA qualified, CIMA is preferable
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience at senior level of Financial Management & Budget Controls
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills