Company & Role Overview
Our client provides support to independent retailers across the UK. The client provides financial services to organisation all across the UK. Our client specialises in the processing of Administration for small independent companies across the UK. Our client is seeking a junior Collections administrator who can learn and progress within the team.
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & Letter within agreed timescales
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity, though reporting and update of In House System
- Agree repayment plans
- Raise Settlement Quotes
- Dealing with Liquidators
- Processing Payments
- Meet arrears management targets and deadlines
- Respond promptly and completely to both ISO and customer enquiries
- General Ad hoc Administrative assistance.
- Experience/Confident on the phone
- Good with numbers (Maths GCSE A-C).
- Accurate, ability to deal with difficult customers.
- Excel knowledge, intermediate.
- A high level of integrity is required as they will be dealing with customer personal details, including their financial details.
- University Degree is desirable
Important Requirements - Kickstart Scheme
- Be between 16 - 24
- Must currently be on universal credit
Location - Home based/ Central London
Pay - National Minimum Wage