Company & Role Overview
This role is a permanent Cloud Bookkeeper position in which a successful candidate will be dedicated to working in an office in aid of the outsourced team and the cloud team manager. The position features full-time office hours, 35 hours per week from 8:30AM – 5:30PM.
- Lead regular monthly and weekly reports to remain up to date with Teams task development on VAT returns / EC Sales / Bookkeeping and ensure all targets are met.
- Communicate with PA’s when Year-end accounts are prepared to be booked in
- Respond to Team enquiries and communicate directly with all clients
- Ensure all deadlines are met and work prepared appropriately
- Guarantee all bookkeeping tasks are completed effectively by following the Efficiency Checklist and changing any required advancements
- Review bookkeeping work to ensure TB is accurate
- Verify all bookkeeping postings to check all postings are completely accurate
- Deal with bookkeeping jobs if necessary throughout busy periods for the company
Important Requirements (Essential)
- A successful candidate will have a high-level of knowledge of using Xero, alternatively the candidate can be certified on Xero. An excellent level of bookkeeping experience and prior knowledge of receipt bank is advised.
- ACCA/AAT Qualified or Qualified by experience
- Practice experience
- Great insight into accountancy and tax principles