Company & Role Overview
We are currently recruiting for a full-time, permanent opportunity with a top 100 chartered accountancy firm. The role available is a Cloud Assistant position, where you will mainly be supporting an outsourced team and the line manager.
- Support the company’s management team of the offshore bookkeepers including overseeing the work program, analyse the teams work and deliver accounts and Xero training.
- Understands VAT knowledge, including MTD, ensure accuracy of Xero postings and to guarantee client compliance regarding MTD
- Check VAT returns using Xero and record VAT returns with HMRC.
- Look at TB’s and communicate with PA’s concerning end of year accounts
- Respond to accounting and Xero inquiries and report back to Clients
- Make sure deadlines are met and work arranged around them
- Guarantee bookkeeping duties are completed as soon as possible with checklist guidance to make relevant improvements
- Arrange TimeSheets to ensure the company are charging for over-budget work
- Deal with bookkeeping duties as necessary during demanding periods
Important Requirements (Essential)
- ACCA/AAT Qualified (or qualified from experience)
- Experience in an accountancy practice
- Experienced using Xero
- In-depth level of understanding of accounts, bookkeeping and taxation
- Understanding of Dext
- Xero certified advisor
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Hours: 35 hours, 9.30am- 5.30pm