Company & Job Overview
Our Client, an established Central London Chartered Accountancy practice, is looking for an Accounts Senior to join their team. The correct candidate will be qualified or part-qualified ACA or ACCA accountant and must have experience working in an accountancy practice. This is an excellent and unique opportunity for an Accounts Senior to join a thriving and successful Accountancy Practice.
- Responsible for statutory and management accounts preparation, knowledge of key software is desirable but not essential.
- Double entry bookkeeping.
- Ability to complete full set of accounts to completion.
- Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients.
- Process payroll, bank reconciliations, VAT returns.
- Managing juniors and ensuring their development.
- Must complete work to very high standard.
- Preferably ACCA or ACA qualified.
- Experience as an Accounts Senior, from within an Accountancy Practice.
- Should be able to review and sign off Accounts, Tax Returns and VAT Returns.
- Manage good relationships with Clients.
- Meet with new Clients.
- Provide basic Tax Advice to Clients.
- Handle a large workload.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.