Company Role & Role Overview
This is a permanent accounts semi role based at a top accountancy firm, a successful candidate will receive ongoing support from the company. The candidate will require enthusiasm about the business and be devoted to performing at their personal best.
The company uses newly developed technology to take their insight to extraordinary heights. Our services are provided through dedicated user service collaborators who are all devoted to supporting our clients throughout London achieve their visions. Some of the benefits offered to employees by the firm are a competitive salary, pensions, private healthcare, and discounts.
- Assess legal accounts for government websites
- Electronic VAT and CT documentation
- Analyse VAT reverts
- Interaction with clients when required
- Revise client documents, work sheets, archives, and processes
- Financial assessments, preparing, and financial demonstration
Important Requirements (Essential)
- A degree-level student with experience (2 years) or CTS
- Experience with firm services, matters of support, and guidance and compliance.
- Good knowledge of recent finance industry and market developments
- Outstanding interpersonal and client-facing abilities
- Strong influential skills
- SME client understanding
- Excellent focus on client service
- Project management capabilities
- Experience with Xero accounting system
- Welcoming personality who will be able to develop within the firm