Company Role & Overview
We are currently recruiting for a full-time, permanent Accounts and Audit Senior role in a top 100 accountancy firm who are recognised as delivering high standard of ACCA Platinum Training. The role is in East London and will commence immediately, the company are actively looking for motivated and business minded candidates.
- Senior accounting responsibilities will include checking and completing statutory accounts for Companies House and HMRC purposes, interacting with clients, correcting client documents, and financial evaluations.
- Audit responsibilities will require collaborating with a team and clients to oversee the successfulness of the audit, recognise any concerns and report back to the company’s audit managers, acknowledge client requirements and communicate improvements of audit back to managers, and train junior members of the audit team.
- Some of the audit responsibilities may require travelling to the client’s head offices.
Important Requirements (Essential)
- 3+ years PQE
- ACA/ICAS Qualified or equivalent
- Degree level or CTS
- Experience in overseeing and training junior members of a team
- Knowledge of accountancy firms and their regulations
- Understanding of present economic trends
- A part of ACCA or ICAEW
- Experience with SORP charity