Company and role overview
Our client is currently searching for a meticulous People and Transformation Performance and Analytics Lead. The candidate will work in a large team, communicating with leadership teams, customers, and stakeholders to improve and benefit the performance of all services across the function in the workforce. The candidate will encourage the companies’ ambitions and help overcome challenges to ensure success.
- Lead the People and Transformation Performance and People Analytics team in the design, delivery, production, and socialisation of performance
- Responsible for the delivery of products to assure the Leadership team of the deliveries
- Interact with multiple stakeholders that track deliveries, status, risks, and issues
- Maintain and nurture collaborative relationships with internal teams as well as external networks in the same sector
- Work within the team to co-ordinate the Risk Management, Strategy and Audit to construct a work programme/functional Audit agenda
- Develop internal procedures to ensure data collection, analysis and presentation is accurate
- Communicate with customers, individuals, and communities to develop achievable outcomes (resolving issues where necessary)
- Batchelors degree in a relevant field
- Project Management/Work Programme management experience
- Understanding of query building, report running and extraction – particularly including Oracle (Discoverer, BIP, OBIEE), Oracle Cloud, Cornerstone-On-Demand, Selenity and Forecast).
- Experience of end-to-end data processes
- Strong stakeholder management experience, presenting complex data, simply