Company and role overview
Our client is currently searching for an Interim Head of People Insights to come and join their busy team! The role will require leading the people analytics service – developing and providing relevant workforce planning tools, methodologies, and research for leaders. The candidate will collaborate with different team/s and stakeholders to deliver information accurately and efficiently.
- Manage the measuring of KPIs to ensure on-track delivery of work programmes, ensuring the activity carried out helps achieve the outcomes set.
- Ensure an accurate oversight and tracking of relevant programmes of work which incorporates governance, resource management and performance planning to ensure budget, systems and resources deliver best outcomes.
- Represent the entire function at key strategic meetings to ensure that the component parts are integrated.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across organisation policy & strategy, business planning, finance, procurement, and technology services.
- Ensure an apparent approach to development and delivery of the workforce strategy, including monitoring professional and industry trends and forecasts for future.
- Control of key documents and plans for the function including the People Plan, the functional business plan, service offer, & budget management.
- Run the people analytics service to provide management information, access to people analytics resources as well as ownership of the functions statutory returns such as gender pay gap, national minimum dataset for social workers and annual diversity reporting.
- Steer the performance of HR related technology including release management, re-procurement, overseeing new module implementations, account management, license management and supplier management.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent by experience or expert knowledge in relevant professional area
- Exceptional analytical skills, and a range of analytical tools including Excel, Power BI & OTBI
- Proven experience of programme and project management, strategic planning, budget management, analysis of data and reporting is essential.
- Good understanding of metrics, measures, and people analytics.
- Understanding of good governance in data management and producing statutory reports.