You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Support Administrator
Company and role overview
Our client is currently searching for a Business Support Administrator to come and join their busy team! The candidate will perform a mix of administrative and customer service duties, ensuring own workload is managed effectively, taking initiative and mentoring Business Support Assistants/Apprentices.
- Perform efficient administrative and reception duties to all customers, adhering to a high standard of customer service
- Leading on simple process reviews and contributing to more complex projects.
- Working on own initiative, proactively resolving problems, and regularly exploring new ways to provide services more effectively.
- Resolving internal and customer queries alerting customers and/ line Manager(s) to urgent or complex issues when required.
- Ensuring deadlines are met, time is managed competently and communication between customers and management are met to update on progress
- Providing advice and guidance to Business Support Assistants, Apprentices, and work placements, being their first point of contact dealing with unusual or complex customer queries/feedbacks/complaints.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of processes, corporate systems, and standards, sharing useful knowledge and information to the Business Support team.
- Venturing complex business support activities, either in a Business Centre or as part of a Service Support Team.
- Educated to RQF Level 2 (GCSE), including Maths and English, or an equivalent qualification or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Clear verbal, electronic, and written skills of communication
- Customer service skills, face to face and remotely, including de-escalation and resilience in a challenging environment.
- Computer literacy, knowledge of relevant software and systems
- Knowledge of document management processes and associated legislation for information security.