Company & Role Overview
Our client in the FMCG industry is looking for a Due Diligence Officer to join their team to improve client services including KYC and KYS, including running risk management.
- Improve integrity of the company by imputing to the risk assessment of future business relationships based on national and international regulations.
- Work independently on end-to-end KYC and KYS due diligence processes, providing expert advice to relevant businesses.
- Collect, analyse, verify all details of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Know Your Supplier (KYS) with verification methods using the FITTED structure.
- Review and check clients tax validation using VIES and other VAT websites to check validity.
- Communicate independently and professionally with external and internal clients and stakeholders on all KYC related matters.
- Contribute to the implementation and controls for daily processes and assist with the update of procedures.
- Know Your Customer (KYC) and Know Your Supplier (KYS)checks should comply with companies Due Diligence Policy.
- Higher Education/Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- Minimum of two years relevant work experience, preferably in a client- facing position.
- Affinity with the financial sector and basic understanding of due diligence and (international) Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and strong risk awareness.
- Team player, independent, hardworking, eager to learn and accurate
- LPC (Desirable)