Company and role overview
Our client is part of the Recruitment sector and is searching for a resilient and fast learning candidate to join their team.
You will manage enquiries from candidates and liaise with the HR team to support the organisation of interviews and job adverts whilst also performing additional recruitment activities as well as preparing shortlists on Job seeking websites and, sourcing candidates via CV databases.
- Manage, post and track job adverts.
- Communicate wand liaise with candidates, HR team and manager to schedule interviews.
- Respond to recruitment agencies and candidates in relation to recruitment.
- Provide input and administration support for improvement projects (e.g., Hiring Manager training)
- Ensuring Hiring Managers are kept up to date with ongoing recruitment.
- Arranging, and attending Jobs Fairs, Assessment days as and when required.
- Other Adhoc recruitment duties when required.
- Experience in recruitment and Talent Acquisition department
- Previous experience of using ATS systems daily
- Management skill set – candidate control, organised, diary management etc.
- Able to use own initiative and manage day to day recruitment queries
- A competitive salary - DOE
- An attractive bonus and commission (KPI driven)
- 25 days holiday which increases with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Family friendly benefits
- BUPA health cover
- Sports and social club
- MY-MT - discount on major retailers