Company and role overview
Our client in the Charity sector is searching for an innovative Direct Marketing Manager to join their busy team! The role will require the candidate to have excellent interpersonal skills to help lead and manage a team in acquiring and maintaining relationships with Fundraising Groups. The candidate will support the client to develop and execute strategies and action plans to help the company grow.
- Deliver acquisition approaches for mass clients
- Champion and drive a digital fundraising approach for new individuals
- Ensuring appropriate market and audience insight and research.
- Encourage an audience led approach to communications and fundraising
- Negotiating and delivering fundraising and engagement targets
- Managing budgets and forecasting expenses and income
- Devising and delivering reporting and measurement
- Schedule the creation, testing and review of products and communications to drive acquisition, income, and engagement.
- Lead on the negotiation of database segmentations and management with the other Fundraising and Communications Managers
- Degree level qualification, or equivalent experience in direct marketing, marketing, or fundraising
- Previous experience of delivering to an income budget
- Experience of leading, managing and developing people/ teams
- Experience of operational planning
- Experience of leading and developing a team
- Project management experience