Company and role overview
Our client is currently in the market for an Application Developer Team Lead to come and join their busy team. The candidate be expected perform some IT duties as well as assisting with application development for both back office and customer facing platforms. The role also entails leading the team of developers in the development of projects the company has built.
Hybrid working, with 1 day in office.
- Directing and leading the team of developers with projects
- Producing scope of work alongside the project owners
- Design (and documenting) of own solutions or sub-sets of solutions
- Designing and maintaining SQL databases
- Writing software and/or configuring software platforms
- Troubleshooting and debugging code
- Testing and analysis of test results
- Documentation – both technical and non-technical
- Project management
- Keeping stakeholders up to date with process and projects
- Experience as a software developer at a senior level, project management in software development, in the Microsoft stack or previous experience in leadership roles.
- Proven ability to deliver complex IT projects on time and able to demonstrate a clear understanding of front-end development.
- Excellent understanding of software development and software integration principles.
- Good written and verbal skills
- Proven knowledge dealing with different servers e.g., SQL, C#, .Net Frameworks and MSSQL.
- Knowledge of UX principles and implementing/improving UI, using CSS, Bootstrap and HTML.
- Working knowledge and experience of using ORM’s such as Dapper or Entity Framework.
- Familiarity with GitHub and Jira.