Company & Role Overview
Our client in the educational sector is searching for an efficient candidate to support the Director of HR with administrative responsibilities, recruitment and managing data.
Our client provides a timely and confidential workplace where the candidate can work efficiently, accurately, and confidentially while focusing on providing the best HR administrative service possible.
- Maintain personnel files in an orderly, secure, and confidential manner as well as carrying out regular audits and maintaining personnel files.
- Answer and deal with day-to-day enquiries, email, post, and other paperwork as required.
- Keep record of details and changes, recruitment and employment checks, staff qualifications, start and leaving information, absence recording, staff training, probation review dates, etc. on HR database.
- Responsible for staff recruitment, advertising media, placing job adverts, responding to candidate queries, producing interview schedules, booking rooms, producing panel packs.
- Be the first point of contact for staff queries about routine employment matters.
- Update and maintain records of all staff enrolled, liaising with the Payroll and Pensions Officer.
- GCSE Math’s and English or equivalent
- Educated to ‘A’ level or equivalent
- Certificate in HR Practice (or can demonstrate equivalent HR knowledge base gained via work experience)
- A CIPD or similar qualification
- Previous experience and understanding of recruitment and selection administration and HR database and other generalist HR processes
- Able to work effectively on own initiative and within limits of own professional boundaries and knowledge
- A good understanding of the principles of Safer Recruitment and Equality and Diversity as relevant to the needs of the post
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Has a high degree of numeracy and the ability to perform calculations effectively?
- Very competent in the use of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Sharepoint.
- Sophisticated knowledge of Microsoft Excel to produce reports
- Are discreet and respects confidentiality; diplomatic, patient, and non-judgmental.