3 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Company & Role Overview
We are currently recruiting for 2 full time crown court clerk to join the team at the Crown Court with our client, The Ministry of Justice based in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that offers training and a great working environment. The key purpose of the role is to manage the courtrooms to ensure that cases are dealt with promptly in liaison with the judiciary, legal professionals and staff.
If you have strong legal background skills and have confidence in dealing with various stakeholders then this may be the role for you. Law Graduates will also be considered for this role.
- Ensure that a comprehensive log is kept of representation order and that a judges report is available at all sentence hearings
- Accurately prepare case summaries for resident judge
- Ensure that applications for representation orders are checked and approved upon authorisation of the judge
- Undertake any allocated tasks as part of the role I.e. PA role to Judiciary when required; arranging marshalling and swearing in of Justices
- Ensure efficient through put of listed work in the allocated court room on a daily basis; giving appropriate support to judiciary and keeping the list office and other agencies fully appraised of developments
- Someone with the ability to work within a team
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Competent user of Microsoft packages
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work with people on all levels
- Team leading experience desirable but not essential
Company and Role Overview
Our client is searching for a characteristic Case Officer to be part of their busy team. The role will require managing high volume and confidential cases and reporting to a Case Team Manager. The candidate must provide an excellent quality service to those enquiring and work as part of the team, supporting and assisting colleagues to achieve objectives, targets, and goals.
- Responsible for managing calls from clients/applicants, registrants, and the public
- Investigate allegations of misuse of title or function and make decisions about the conclusion or progression of said allegations
- Process and prepare applicant personal declarations by the correct panels
- Identify high-risk concern and cases and ensure that these prioritised and decisions are communicated to applicants and registrants.
- Ensure your processes comply with the current policies, guidance and service standards governing your work.
- Treat information appropriately, securely, and confidentially.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records, case files, systems, and databases to ensure the efficient management of your work.
- Experience of managing a high volume, varied caseload.
- Experience of working within, and applying, a framework of legislation and defined policies and guidance
- Experience of successfully supporting and managing a diverse group of customers.
- Customer service experience/skills, particularly over the telephone
- Experience of successfully working to tight deadlines and meeting service standards and performance indicators.
- A high level of written English and verbal communication skills, organisational and multi-tasking skills.
Company & Role Overview
At TGP recruitment, we are actively searching for a full-time Case Officer for a company in the health and social care industry. The purpose of the role is to perform evaluations to support the ethics of cases and passing them onto the relevant bodies for review, this can include the processing and assessment of high-risk cases. This position will involve elements of hybrid working; however, the office is based in Southeast London.
- Examining a wide caseload and processing the cases promptly through to the next steps of the evaluation.
- Managing enquiries and information for the sequential bodies conforming with the standards set by the company and key performance indicators
- Collaborate with external stakeholders to ensure that your cases are processed to a high standard
- Provide risk assessments of cases and guarantee the quick procession of high-risk cases are acknowledged and delt with according to the set standards and key performance indicators
- Make accurate evidence-based decisions in the evaluation of cases, considering any changes in evidence for fairness in decision
- Make use of a variety of communication tools such as phone calls, emails, letters to provide an excellent level of customer service
- Understand the importance of security obligations for information to be handled by the company
- Any other reasonable responsibilities required to support the organisation
Important Requirements (Essential)
- Relevant degree-level qualification and/or relevant experience in the sector
- Experience in managing a wide range of duties and working with company policy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understand the need of communicating with sensitivity in difficult situations
- Experience in producing accurate evaluations based on empirical evidence
Salary: £33,000 per annum (Circa)
Subscribe to email alerts
Add New Saved Search
Sign in to your account
Send Us Your CV
Before you continue to the site
You can make your choice below and modify them at any time by going to the "MANAGEMENT COOKIES" at the bottom of the Site page. Your choices are preserved for a period of 6 months.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHOICES IN TERMS OF COOKIES